On May 25, 2022, Canada held a round of invitations for Express Entry Candidates. Thus, Inviting 589 candidates to apply for permanent residence (PR).
- Draw No: 223
- Cut off Score: 741
- Date of Draw: May 25, 2022
- No of invitations Issued: 589
- Stream: Express Entry Candidates under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- Tie Break Rule: February 02, 2022, 12:29: 53
Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) invited only those Express Entry Candidates who held a nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Eventually, candidates get 600 CRS points with PNP. These points are automatically added to their base Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
The minimum CRS score required for the latest draw was 741 with a tie-break rule. The tie-break rules imply that IRCC used a timestamp.
Who were invited under this draw?
Candidates offered an invitation to apply (ITA) fulfilled the below criteria
1. Applied under: Federal Express Entry before February 02, 2022, at 12:29:53 UTC
- Held a Nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- CRS Score: 741 ( 141 base score +600 points added due to PNP)
Thus, If you are also struggling with low CRS scores, connect with us to know how you can get a nomination under PNP.
Every second makes a difference.
A candidate with a CRS score of 741 and applied in Express Entry on February 02, 2022, 12:29: 54 UTC, does not qualify for this invitation round. Therefore, why waste time and decrease your chances